Understanding And Eliminating Hemorrhoids Naturally
Annoying, uncomfortable and many time embarrassing, hemorrhoids are a common and fortunately not serious health concern. Ahemorrhoid is identified as any abnormally swollen veins in the rectum or perhaps rectum. There are two different types of hemorrhoids: internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids don't hurt or even itch. They can't end up being felt because they form deep inside the rectum. External hemorrhoids are the cause of the pain, itching and burning that you often hear about on TV.
You are wondering if you are suffering from hemorrhoids, their symptoms include: rectal tenderness and bleeding, itching, agonizing going number 2 ' especially with forcing. Sometimes a large that can be felt in the anus or there may be a slight protrusion of tissue. Patients may also experience a discharge of mucus after a bowel movement.
When a hemorrhoid is irritated, the surrounding tissue can swell, burn, itch, become painful or even bleed. This can take place for a number of reasons. Most often, these people form as a result of repeated excessive pressure in rectal or anal veins, usually as a result of straining to feed bowel movement. Straining puts pressure on the rear end and causes blood to increase the size of, swell and bulge the walls of the veins.
Once a rectal vein has been expanded and a hemorrhoid forms, they are difficult to get rid of as well as it takes less straining to allow them to recur. Furthermore, heavy lifting, being pregnant & supply, obesity, overeating, inadequate workout and prolonged sitting 'especially on toilet can cause hemorrhoids to form.
You are Afflicted by Hemorrhoids, Treatment May be Required
Sometimes a painful blood clot may form in the hemorrhoid. It should also be sought out if there is excessive blood loss or perhaps if an infection develops. It may also be wise to seek medical advice in order to rule out cancer of the rectum or colon.
Recommendations for Wellness
Ice packs and frozen probes can be inserted into the anus to reduce swelling. It can also provide relief from the itching and burning experienced even if it is only temporary.
Try Taking a Stiz Bath
Load your tub with 4-5 ins of warm water and sit in it for 15 minutes after a bowel movement. AStiz shower can help reduce swelling and also help relieve the itchy burning feeling that is often experienced after a bowel movement.
How To Treat HEMORRHOIDS At Home Quickly & Naturally Without Surgery
How To TREAT HEMORRHOIDS At Home Quickly Cure Hemorrhoids Without Surgery Naturally What Are Hemorrhoids? How to Treat Hemorrhoids Symptoms ...
- Avoid reading or spending excess time on the toilet.
- If it takes you a lot more than 3-5 minutes to have a bowel movement, then something is wrong.
- Don't scratch.
- Although scratching can make a hemorrhoid feel temporarily better, scratching can damage the walls of the veins and create more problems.
Using pads soaked with witch hazel can provide temporary relief from the burning and itching often experienced with hemorrhoids.
- Eat lots of berry, specifically ones with outer skins for example apples, peaches and pears.
- In addition to the added fiber your skin has, it will also help to add moisture to your stool.
Incorporate bulk forming fibers such as psyllium into your diet to help soften the stool and make the passage of a bowel movement easier and reduce straining. Dietary fiber holds water and help to keep the stool smooth, while added bulk help to proceed the stool through the colon.
- Make sure you drink your 8 glasses of water a day.
- Water is critical for providing the intestinal tract with enough moisture so that your bar stools do not dry out.
- This is especially true if you are taking fiber supplements.
- You suffer from constipation, try eating a few dried prunes or drinking some prune juice.
- In addition to adding fiber, prunes have a mild laxative effect.
Herbs such as casgara segrada, turkey rhubarb or herbal combinations for example Natures Sunshine's LBS II and B-X can be used to evacuate the intestinal tract. While these should be used with caution, they are less aggressive than many industrial laxatives that are available at the supermarket.
- Always stand and walk during your breaks at work and try to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour.
- This can help stay away from direct pressure on your rectum.
Your job calls for heavy lifting, make sure you exhale whenever while you strain or lift and whatever you do, do not hold your breath.
Butchers Broom is good for a wide range of circulatory ailments, especially ones involving veins.
White Oak Bark can be used to shrink enlarged tissues & helps normalize bleeding.
About the Author:Copyright 2005
Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Rita Louise, Ph.D.is the author of the book 'Avoiding the Cosmic 2x4' It is it is her unique gift as a medical intuitive and clairvoyant that illuminates and enlivens her work. Let Dr. Louise help you get health healing and wholeness back into your life. Go to http://www.soulhealer.com or call (972) 475-3393 for more information.