Treat Hemorrhoid - 5 Safe Treatments for Embarrassing Hemorrhoids
Most hemorrhoid patients would agree that this condition can cause a lot of embarrassment and anxiety. Patients suffering from the disease always felt like they carry around with them a scarlet letter and have to deal with the disease discreetly. It is no surprise that many hemorrhoid patients are eager to find methods to treat hemorrhoid quickly.
You Have Been a Hemorrhoid Victim for a Long Time, You are Not Alone
Hemorrhoids tend to be very common. It affects Tens of millions of Americans and about 45 percent of the world's population has experienced it before reaching the age of 50. Hemorrhoid sufferers are no strangers to the recurring feeling of anal pain and irritation, difficult bowel movement as well as lumps in anus. The most rampant case of hemorrhoids is external hemorrhoids. They manifest by means of painful lumps in the external anus.
- To treat hemorrhoid, it's important to choose safe and natural methods and do away with chemicals and medicinal drugs as much as possible.
- Some of the safe ways to treat hemorrhoid are:
Hemorrhoids aggravate in dirty environment. Make it a habit to keep your anus clean and dry all the time. After defecating, gently wash your anus with warm water and soap. Clean it gently with a wet wipe or moist cloth. Make sure that it has completely dried. Moist areas inspire bacteria in order to thrive.
Hemorrhoids Foods to AvoidHemorrhoids Foods to Avoid. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Package consists of natural supplement, soothing topical cream, and homeopathic drops, formulated to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil's ingredients have been used safely for hundreds of years to support good circulation, help reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Improving blood flow, lowering inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been proven to eliminate the symptoms related to piles.
More Details about This Product »
- Cream - A medicated lotion may come in handy to relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- It may not help make the problem go away permanently; however, it will ease the pain and irritation associated with the condition.
- An excellent hemorrhoid cream that has natural ingredients could be the witch hazel.
- Diet - A most proven way to take care of hemorrhoid is a simple change in your diet.
- Integrate foods high in fiber in your meals.
- Dietary fiber aids in the softening of stools thus producing bowel movement easier with less stress.
- Straining can aggravate signs as well as may cause anal lumps to be able to bleed.
- Some foods that have more fiber content are nuts, whole grains, cereals, fruits and vegetables.
- A number of the vegetables that are rich in fiber are carrots, broccoli, corn and asparagus.
- You can also take fiber supplements if you feel you are not eating enough fibrous foods.
Water and Fluids Therapy
There is no better way to treat hemorrhoid than ample supply of fluids in the body. Fluids help things in the digestive system to move smoothly and cleanse the colon. Keep an average of 8 glasses of water everyday. You can also drink wholesome beverages just like dietary fiber juices. There's also powders that can be mixed with your water and are safe to drink once or twice a day.
How to get rid of hemorrhoids - my story how I cured hemorrhoids using natural hemorrhoids treatment
Click here to find out how to get rid of hemorrhoids, this is what I used: http://hemorrhoids-free.com/ Guys, I can tell you this - it was the only thing that helped me ...
Hot and Cold Compresses
It is a known fact that hemorrhoids are painful, irritating and uncomfortable. A sitz bath or warm water therapy can help ease the pain in hemorrhoids. Fill a tub with warm water and sit on it for 15 to be able to Twenty minutes to bathe your pelvic location. The warm water will help cleanse the anus as well as ease itching. The same soothing effect can be given by a cold shrink. Gently place an ice pack on the sore spot to relieve symptoms.
- Treating hemorrhoids is basically a matter of personal choices.
- It depends on your ability and determination in order to abhor bad health habits and embrace a healthier lifestyle.
Learn how to remedy Internal Hemorrhoids
Crystal is a writer at utibloodinurine.info, a site about alternative natural health. Last year, Crystal worked as a advertising guru at a news web site. When she's not sourcing new content, Crystal loves painting and rafting.