Thrombosed External Hemorrhoids - How to Treat the external hemorrhoids
Thrombosed hemorrhoids are the ones clotted under the rectum, around the anus. The external thrombosed hemorrhoids can be seen visually as well as felt when touched upon. Thrombosed Outside hemorrhoids develop around the anus as well as we should instantly try out certain ways to shrink all of them. Intervention can be performed to be able to remove the clots. The pain caused by bleeding external hemorrhoids is extreme. To reduce this particular pain we need to practice or try out certain popular methods.
Some of the Popular Methods Include: the Body Must Not Get Dehydrated
Drink plenty of water everyday which eases bowel movement. You should use hemorrhoid creams as suggested by your doctor.. Wash the affected area with warm, salt water gently. Eat fiber rich diet. Exercise regularly. Take a walk in the early morning hours. Do not put excess pressure on the bowels. Use toilet papers very gently over the affected area. Do not stroke the infected area as it may increase the severity of thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
Some of the Medical treatments to cure external hemorrhoids include:
- The method used for dealing with internal hemorrhoids is rubber band Ligation.
- It effectively cuts the supply of blood.
- The actual hemorrhoid decreases and disappears slowly within 2-3 weeks.
- Using this method is recommended for inner hemorrhoids remedy.
- The method called Sclerotherapy will be an internal hemorrhoid treatment..
- It results in loss of blood circulation as a result of hardening agent injected in the hemorrhoid.
- The hemorrhoid then shrinks and vanishes without causing any harm.
Infrared coagulation - this is a procedure of burning up the thrombosed hemorrhoid by using infrared light.
- Hemorroiectomy - An effective method to get rid of hemorrhoid surgically is Hemorrhoidectomy.
- When hemorrhoids clot this method is employed.
- During the surgery of thrombosed exterior hemorrhoid, this blood clot removal method is one where the clot is removed using medical instruments.
- It is a very simple method.
- After the surgery is over work with a cream that can be applied on the surgery wound for a certain period of time.
- It is also important to monitor body weight.
- Over weight of a person puts a lot of pressure on the rectum.
- Sitting in the same place for a long period of time is not recommended.
Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can create many problems and discomfort in order to your body as well as your mind. In spite of the pain becoming unbearable, the doctors would never suggest for a surgery. If the case is not extreme, in most cases, creams, products and warm baths can solve the problem. Change in diet can also help one recover from the problem. Doctors recommend a surgery only when the condition is advanced.
- How to stop the bleeding of Hemorrhoids and NEVER have to stress when using the bathroom.... the true solution to the root of the problem.
- The "Nature Stool" approach that will make sure you never cause needless pressure down there.
Go to be able to my hemorrhoids blog in order to learn more and receive tips on how to remove thrombosed external hemorrhoids today.