Some Simple Home remedies for Hemorrhoids
There are topical creams and ointments with regard to treating hemorrhoids available in the market. There are even surgical procedures that remove the inflamed hemorrhoid. But before you spend money on any of these, you might want to try some home remedies for hemorrhoids. These remedies are simple and they save you money coming from hemorrhoid therapy.
- Hemorrhoids, or even piles, generally subside over time as soon as the cause of it has disappeared.
- A lot of people use products to relieve the pain and itching that comes with having piles.
- There are home remedies for hemorrhoids which treat the symptoms of piles as well as lowering discomfort.
- The most popular remedy for relieving pain is to take a sitz bath.
- Fill the tub with warm water.
- Make sure that when you get inside, the warm water covers your buttocks.
- Stay within the water for at least 15 minutes.
- It is recommended that you do this right after defecating but you are free to do it more often.
Ice Also Helps Reduce the Pain
Apply an ice pack on the arschfick area for about Ten minutes. Place a cozy compress on the same area afterwards for about 10 in order to Twenty or so minutes. This should be done several times a day. Applying a generous amount of aloe vera or petroleum jelly on the affected area also helps relieve swelling and itching. You would also want to stay away from sitting down and get a day of bed rest. Lying down helps lessen the pressure on your hemorrhoids. It is even better if you lie on your stomach.
- The term 'piles' refers to the inflammation of the haemorrhoids, and some remedies work by reducing the redness.
- Garlic contains a natural anti-inflammatory agent and can easily be found in the house.
- Crush a few cloves of garlic and apply it to the hemorrhoid.
- It will sting upon job application but try to leave it on for a couple of minutes.
- Afterwards, remove the garlic and wash the area with cold water to relieve the stinging.
- The hemorrhoid could have shrunken in size.
- Do this as often as you can until the inflammation is gone.
Difference between Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids - Anal Cancer VS Haemorrhoids
Hemorrhoid . Everyday health hemorrhoids vs. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow cancer hemorrhoids vs colon cancer "" " .
- You may also use toothpaste or witch hazel since they have anti-inflammatory attributes as well.
- Vinegar can also reduce the swelling.
- Apply any of these on the affected area using a cotton swab or cotton ball.
- Leave it on for a couple of minutes and wash off.
- Before applying anything to the area, make sure you clean it well.
- Blot the area with wet wipes or tissue moistened with water or a soft cleaning agent.
- Avoid massaging the area because it will irritate it.
The Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids Stated Earlier Treat the Hemorrhoid Itself
Another good idea is to a target the cause of the inflammation very first. Constipation is the most common cause of piles. Add much more fiber to your diet and incorporate exercise into your routine. Exercise adjusts bowel movement and fiber adds bulk to your stool while softening it in the process. With this, the hemorrhoid will no longer be under immense pressure and the inflammation will begin to subside.
Why You have Hemorrhoids Many people, somewhere around 39% of the population, will suffer from hemorrhoids at some point in their lifetime. Most of these people will have no idea why they got them. For a few, they may clear up and go away on their own, but for those who...
To learn more on home remedies and normal cures with regard to hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French go to http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and also http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Speaking spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com Regarding Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
Crystal is a writer at utibloodinurine.info, a site about alternative natural health. Last year, Crystal worked as a advertising guru at a news web site. When she's not sourcing new content, Crystal loves painting and rafting.