Relieving hemorrhoids with natural remedies part I
Here are a variety of natural remedies that you can use to relief from your hemorrhoids. You can try one until you find one that works for you. Remember that every person differs and you need to find the treatment that works for you.
For relief of hemorrhoids within an hour, here what you could do:
Blend 3-4 Tablespoons of Raw Cranberries
' Wrap a tablespoon of this mix or so in some cheesecloth. ' Push it up against your anus and keep it there with some tight underwear. ' After an hour or so replace it with a new batch of berries and cloth.
- Apply these berries twice and do it the next day if necessary.
- Geranium-Lavender essential oil mixture
- Combine 2-3 declines of lavender to be able to a couple of drops of Geranium with one ounce of almond oil.
- Place this combination in a dark brown bottle with a dropper top.
- After shaking this combination, work with a few drops on your fingertips and put it to use directly on the skin encircling your own anus.
Garlic and Also Onions
Garlic and onions can be used as a suppository. Using them will help to fortify the veins, kill bacteria in that area, and reduce inflammation.
Peel a Little Garlic or Onion
Reduce the size of the onion to a garlic clove size. Just before bed, push either garlic or onion just slightly in to your anus and not to be able to far. Your regular bowel movement will take them off in the morning.
- Do not use this method if the hemorrhoids are bleeding or are bleeding.
- Wait for this area to heal.
Apply liquid lecithin to the hemorrhoids 1 to be able to 2 times a day. Do this for 2-3 days. Continue its use until you get the relief you want from your hemorrhoid condition.
To get speedy relief from hemorrhoid pain and swelling prepare an ice pack as follows:
How To Heal Hemorrhoids
How To Heal Hemorrhoids http://tinyurl.com/hm3e67e If you are suffering from Hemorrhoids, and would like to learn how to heal hemorrhoids permanently and ...
- Make your own ice pack by putting ice cubes or crushed ice into a plastic bag.
- Wrap the plastic bag with a thin piece of cloth.
- Place the ice pack into the hemorrhoid area.
Piles Cure - Natural cure Hemorrhoids - Hemmoroid Remedies Piles CureFinding relief from hemorrhoids and obtaining hemorrhoid treatments is something more than 4% of the American population is now seeking. It s possible to find hemorrhoid relief using a number of different methods. One common technique...
- You can also use the slender commercial ice gels pack.
- Cover it with a thin piece of cloth and place it into the hemorrhoid area.
- Apply the ice pack for 15-20 min's and then rest with regard to 10-15minutes.
- Then, continue applying the snow pack for another 15-20minutes.
- Do this for 2-3 hours then take a rest for 2- 3 hours and then start again.
- Don't put ice or ice gel pack directly on your skin without wrapping it with a cloth.
- This is to avoid ice burning the skin.
You can make a lemon drink that can help you strengthen capillaries and blood vessels walls. Here's how to do it:
- Use an organic orange since you will be using the outer peel 'Slice the lemon into 4 parts ' don't peel the lemon.
- Use the whole lemon ' Boil the lemon in distilled water for 10 minutes in a glass pot with a cover. ' After it cools, drink one cup a day.
- This is a powerful drink because the lemon's bioflavonoids andVitamin C will go into the boiling liquid.
- When you drink this you will get many bioflavonoids that you can not get in any capsule or pill.
There you have it, six different hemorrhoid remedies that can give you relief from pain and inflammation.
Rudy Silva has a Physics degree from the University of San JoseCalifornia and is a natural Nutritionist. He writes a newsletter called 'natural-remedies-thatwork.com' and he has written an ebook called 'How to relieve Your Constipation with 77 NaturalRemedies.' You can get more information on this ebook and more hemorrhoid remedies at this site.http://www.hemorrhoid-remedies.for--you.info.
About the author:Rudy Silva has a Physics degree from the University of San JoseCalifornia which is a natural Nutritionist. He creates a newsletter called 'natural-remedies-thatwork.com' and he has written an ebook called 'How to relieve Your Constipation with 77 NaturalRemedies.' You can get more information on this ebook and more hemorrhoid remedies at this site.http://www.hemorrhoid-remedies.for--you.info.