Natural Cures For Hemorrhoid
Visit to the pharmacy will reveal a number of over the counter products available to treat hemorrhoids; however there are also various natural remedies available to assist in treating this not comfortable and often embarrassing condition.
Two simple things you can do are to consume plenty of fiber every day in such foods as wholegrain, fruits and also vegetables; and also drink plenty of water. Having six to eight glasses a day will help to soften stools and relieve pressure on hemorrhoids. And simply bathing in warm water several times a day can help to reduce puffiness and minimize pain.
- Witch hazel will be a proven natural remedy; it can be applied with a soft cotton ball directly on to the affected area.
- It has astringent properties and helps to reduce inflamed hemorrhoids, as well as reduce pain.
- Witch hazel can be used in a salve along with horse chestnut to be even more effective.
An herb known as butchers broom, which contains ruscogen is also supposed to be effective in treating hemorrhoids. The herb helps you to not only lower swelling of the hemorrhoids, but also strengthen capillary walls and veins, although you should not use it if you suffer from high blood pressure.
- Another natural cure is to use ripe banana that has been boiled and crushed into a cup of milk.
- Although it perhaps sounds more tempting to be able to drink it, the mixture should be applied to the affected area.
How I Got Rid of My External Hemorrhoid
Hey, guys, I had on earlier and this is how I got rid of mine! Hopefully, this will help you if you have one, too. :)
Most of these natural cures for hemorrhoids are experimented with and tested; take the time to see which method might work best for you.
- Discover how you can cure hemorrhoids properly in 48 hours.
- VisitNatural Hemorrhoid Cure to find out how.