Learn How to deal with Your Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are inflamed tissue or blood vessels around the anus or at the lower anus. It is a very uncomfortable condition that affects millions of people. This condition can cause pain and also rectal bleeding during bowel movement. It is important to know how to deal with your hemorrhoids to prevent it from becoming a chronic problem.
- Factors affecting the occurrence of hemorrhoids are being pregnant, chronic constipation and diarrhea, anal intercourse and also old age.
- Knowing what to do will help you reduce or eliminate the discomfort brought by hemorrhoids problem.
- Here some tips on how to deal with the hemorrhoids:
Over the Counter Medications
There are over the counter hemorrhoids cream and suppository that is able to reduce the pain and swelling. Just be sure to follow the instruction on how to use the medicines. Increase fiber in your diet. Another way to deal with the hemorrhoids is to increase fiber in your diet.
- Fiber will make your stool softer and makes bowel movement less difficult.
- A softer stool will prevent a lot of strain or straining during bowel movement.
- Good sources of fiber are whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- In some cases, fiber supplement maybe recommended.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Drinking 6-8 glasses of water everyday promotes easier bowel motion.
- Drinking plenty of water is not only good for your hemorrhoids but it is also good for your overall health.
- Warm water.
- Sitting in warm water for 10 mins is another way to deal with your hemorrhoids.
- It softens stool and prevent straining during bowel movement.
- You can also use sitz baths that can be very helpful in order to make you feel better.
Effective Ways to treat Hemorrhoids Millions of people around the world suffer from hemorrhoids or piles. Hemorrhoids, which are formed in the anal region, are actually expanded blood vessels. The growth of the spider vein is caused by an excessive amount of pressure in the rectum,...
Hemorrhoids can also be treated using medical procedures to reduce the size of hemorrhoids. A few of the common surgical procedures tend to be hemorrhoidectomy, rubber band ligation, infrared coagulation and sclerotherapy. Natural treatment.
- Some people have tried almost anything but failed to get rid of their chronic hemorrhoid issue.
- In this case, another option is treatments.
- Organic treatment has been around for ages because they are highly effective for some health issues.
- To deal with your hemorrhoids using natural treatment visit Cure Hemorrhoids For Good
Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy
http://www.lnk123.com/SHOa9 - The best way to get rid of hemorrhoids once and for all. I couldn't find anything better. Hi! I'm robo-Suzie and today I'll talk to you ...
To know more about health natural remedies check out Fantastic Discovery-Health and Beauty
Gerry Restrivera writes informative content articles on various subjects including Learn How to deal with Your own Hemorrhoids. You are allowed to publish this article in its whole provided that author's name, bio and web site links must remain intact and included with each reproduction.