Hemorrhoids - Management and Home Cures
Have you encountered the medical term piles or hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids or piles are very common. It can impact almost anyone. More than half of our population is experiencing this condition. Sad to say, because of lack of knowledge about hemorrhoids symptoms and physiology, there are those who are not aware that they are already suffering from hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids are damaged veins around the inside wall of our anus causing inflammation as well as blood clots. According to medical resources, hemorrhoids has two types - internal and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids have minimal signs. That is why those who suffer from this type of hemorrhoids are not aware that they have it. Itch and unrelieved bowel movements are some of the symptoms associated with internal hemorrhoids.
- To treat these kinds of symptoms, you might include more fiber in your diet to soften bowels and to be able to defecate very easily.
- Are you aware that psyllium hasks are an excellent source of fiber?
- They aid in bowel movement as well.
- It works as a laxative by absorbing water inside the colon and it becomes like a gelatin that aids in order to facilitate bowel movement.
- Furthermore, when you are taking fiber you must increase your intake of water.
- Fruits and vegetables are not only rich in vitamins and minerals they also contain fiber that can help soften bowel and stools.
- Other than that, it provides more vitamins in your body.
- Exercising also helps regulate bowel movement.
There are many home remedies that you may choose to try to manage mild cases of internal hemorrhoids. They're also as effective as synthetic medicines that are available in the market today. As compared to synthetic drugs and treatments, home remedies are usually less expensive, doesn't have harmful side effects and they are available right at the convenience of your home.
- To avoid straining because of constipation, try having warm milk or yogurt everyday.
- Take or 2 freshly squeezed lemon juice and drink it without salt or sugar.
- A teaspoon of apple cider helps your digestion.
- Suppositories for hemorrhoids are also very effective in treating hemorrhoids.
- Creams and also medicated wipes are easily absorbed by the skin.
There are other ways to take care of internal hemorrhoid such as Rubber Band Legation, Sclerotherapy, Infrared Photocoagulation, Hemorrhoidectomy, Laser Surgery Treatment, Eclectic Current Hemorrhoid Treatment, Fruit juice Nitrogen or Cryosurgery and etc. These types of hemorrhoid treatments are for severe cases only that needed medical intervention.
- Mild cases of external hemorrhoids can be treated the same as internal hemorrhoids however, external hemorrhoids are painful and discomforting.
- Blood in the stool and itchiness in the area may occur.
Sitz Bath and Warm Bath can Help Alleviate Pain
In addition ,, it may reduce the swelling and it provides temporary relief. Just load the basin with warm water (you may well add herbs if you want) and immerse the anus for a few minutes. Ice packs will also be effective in relieving the pain and swelling, just apply it directly into the affected area for a couple of minutes. Moreover, you may try topical creams, medicated wipes and oral medicines for swelling, pain and for abrasions if there is certainly any.
Bleeding Hemorrhoids TREATMENT How to Stop Hemorrhoid Bleeding FAST Hemorrhoid Bleeding Cure
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
For severe cases of external hemorrhoids, they can be treated through a number of medical procedures the same as internal hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids if detected early can be easily treated with natural remedies and over-the-counter medicines.
- Moreover, this can be prevented by increasing fiber and water intake and regular exercise.
- Living a healthy lifestyle is the best prevention for hemorrhoids.
Discover the different hemroid remedies and also learn how the best hemroid relief works by visiting our web site today.