Hemorrhoidolysis (Galvanic Electrotherapy) for Hemorrhoid
Is widely believed that hemorrhoids are triggered by improper bowel habits. There is a higher chance which an individual develops hemorrhoid due to constant hard stools. This is the reason patients with mild cases are advised to try to ease their stools by drinking more water and placing much more fibers in their diet. If it is too late for these conservative techniques, your doctor may recommend hemorrhoidolysis for hemorrhoid.
What is It?
Hemorrhoidolysis is one of the non-invasive treatments for hemorrhoids. It is also called galvanic electrotherapy. It is pretty much similar with bipolar coagulation. Of course, there are some differences such as the target area where the current must be focused.
Was developed based on the technique used by physical therapists to treat conditions that are characterized by soft tissues.
- The process involves shrinking the piles using electric current.
- The electric current is applied manually using an electrode or even a small probe.
- This kind of tool transmits a low-grade electric current to the hemorrhoid.
- The site of inflammation will be targeted.
- The heat initiates chemical reaction within the tissues.
- Studies claim that this chemical reaction helps the shrinking of the hemorrhoid.
Is It Effective?
The shortest answer is yes. This particular non-invasive procedure is very effective for internal hemorrhoids.
What are the Pros?
Galvanic electrotherapy's main benefit is the virtually pain-free procedure. One does not need anesthesia before the electrotherapy starts. Because there is no need for anesthesia, the patient also saves a lot of money.
http://venaprohemorrhoidformula.com/hemorrhoids-symptoms : Hemorrhoids Symptoms There are a range of symptoms that may be presented in a person with ...
- Another advantage, it takes less time for the procedure to be completed.
- It is basically an outpatient procedure.
- It could be even done in the particular doctor's office.
- Another advantage is that bleeding and swelling after the procedure will be less likely.
- There are very few patients who reported to see these complications.
- The patient can even go back to work on the same day but it is still recommended to take a rest.
What are the Cons?
The hemorrhoidolysis regarding hemorrhoid has several disadvantages, too. One is that a session is most likely to treat only one hemorrhoid. Hence, a patient will need to go to the doctor a couple of times.
Will the Hemorrhoid Move Back?
Many treatments give the patient a long break from the problem but most patients do not like mere relief. They want a cure. Galvanic electrotherapy is one of the couple of treatment options that may treat hemorrhoid for good. However, the patient must ensure to follow the doctor's recommendations regarding diet and bowel habits.
Hemorrhoid is a big problem for the elderly, the ones who are more prone to developing clumps of tissue. Luckily, there are numerous non-invasive treatments these days. There is no need to cut the skin just to get rid of the piles. In most cases, a doctor can make them go away only using electric currents that will cause chemical reaction in order to ultimately remove the hemorrhoids. The method was developed from tissue-related conditions. It is now the one of the most sought after hemorrhoid treatments available, and with good reason. Hemorrhoidolysis for hemorrhoid has lots of advantages such as being uncomplicated and short as well as having a smaller amount possibility for complications.
To learn about other treatments for hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French check out http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com Regarding Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.