Schedule a Consultation There are numerous treatments that are available, which can effectively remove symptomatic hemorrhoids. While topical products may reduce the discomfort associated with this condition, they will not really remove the problem. If you are suffering from chronic hemorrhoids, you may need to go through a hemorrhoid removal procedure.
- These procedures are usually performed right at a doctor's office or at a special clinic that addresses hemorrhoid removing.
- While most can be done on an outpatient basis, more serious surgeries may include being admitted into a hospital.
- Let's look at all of the methods that can be used for hemorrhoid removal.
- Banding - This is a very common method that has been used for many years.
- A small band is placed around the hemorrhoid very tightly.
- This cuts off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid and it will begin to shrivel.
- After a few days, it will fall off and the individual can get on with the process of recovery.
- The procedure is virtually painless, and it is usually quite effective.
Hemorrhoid treatment - Hemorrhoids cure
Hemorrhoid treatment (Ridpiles.com) has an effective way for treating piles, hemorrhoid, It is the natural way of curing hemorrhoid or piles ...
Infrared Coagulation (IRC)
This technique uses infrared light, which is used to be able to coagulate the small vessels found in a hemorrhoid, and so could be very useful in smaller as well as less serious cases. This is generally done in an office or even an outpatient clinic, and is accompanied by small discomfort.
External Hemorrhoids without PainExternal Hemorrhoids without Pain. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit consists of calming topical cream, homeopathic drops, and natural supplement, created to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil includes the best quality botanical ingredients that have been clinically formulated to deliver the best results. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used for many years to support proper blood circulation, help reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Improving blood circulation, decreasing inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been shown to eliminate the symptoms associated with hemorrhoids.
More about This Product »
The unusual circumstance when less invasive steps are inadequate to control a patient's symptoms, a surgical procedure may be needed. These are more included procedures, and tend to be together with more pain and disability, so they should be reserved for only the most serious cases. Make sure that you talk about the risks and benefits of these procedures with your physician prior to consenting to one of these surgical procedures.
Harmonic Scalpel Treatments
This kind of hemorrhoid removal uses a special scalpel that functions with ultrasound examination surf. The scalpel is used in order to remove the hemorrhoid and the blood vessels are automatically cauterized. This is considered to be an almost bloodless procedure and is usually recommended for large hemorrhoids or perhaps for people who are very painful.
This is very similar to harmonic scalpel treatments, but in this case, an actual laser beam is going to be targeted on the hemorrhoid. This type of hemorrhoid removal is growing in popularity, and is quite effective. The laser beam automatically cauterizes the area, and the nerves are going to be sealed off as well. This method may be accompanied by a bit less pain than the typical surgical hemorrhoidectomy.
Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy (PPH)
This technique utilizes a special stapling device that cuts through the involved vessels, and staples the tissue back together again. This also is associated with a bit less pain than a conventional hemorrhoidectomy, and is becoming more popular with many surgeons.
- Excising - An actual surgical removal of a hemorrhoid may be necessary..
- The hemorrhoid is cut away and the blood vessels are tied off.
- This procedure will be a bit more painful than other types of hemorrhoid removal and also the recovery time may be longer.
- However, it is very effective.
For those that need to seek hemorrhoid removing, it may be recommended to get a colon cancer screening (colonoscopy) as well. These types of studies can help a doctor determine if there is an underlying cause for regular hemorrhoid flare ups.
Crystal is a writer at utibloodinurine.info, a site about alternative natural health. Last year, Crystal worked as a advertising guru at a news web site. When she's not sourcing new content, Crystal loves painting and rafting.