Hemorrhoid Facts And Treatments
The medical world a hemorrhoid is described as an enlarged or swollen vein. Hemorrhoids are somewhat similar to varicose veins that develop in the legs, except that hemorrhoids tend to be veins based in the anal sphincter. These types of veins cushion and protect the anal canal. Discomfort as well as problems occur when these problematic veins are stretched and tear under pressure.
Hemorrhoids certainly are a very common medical problem seen in both men and women, usually over the age of 30, generally suffering from hemorrhoids between the ages of 45 and 65 years old. It is estimated that more than a half million people seek treatment for symptomatic hemorrhoids each year in the United States. Of this half million hemorrhoid is afflicted with, 10 to 20 percent will need surgical treatment.
- Most medical professionals blame the formation of hemorrhoids on prolonged sitting on the toilet and longterm straining because of constipation.
- Hemorrhoids are also very common during pregnancy, due to the strain from carrying the excess weight of the child.
- You may suffer from internal or external hemorrhoids.
- Generally inner hemorrhoids, which are located higher up in the anal sphincter are not painful, but you will see bleeding.
- Hemorrhoids will bleed vivid red blood due to their abundance of arterial blood, which is different from the dark bloodstream in your venous system.
- At times a hemorrhoid will protrude from the anal canal.
- Usually these hemorrhoids, which are known as prolapsed, can be gently sent back inside.
- If not, a consultation with a specialist is important.
Hemorrhoids Treatment, How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids, Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids, How to Treat
Hemorrhoids Treatment: These are *All the Real Proven Ways to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids You Actually Need to Know Right Now Today... 1. 0:18 How to Get Rid ...
Hemorrhoids What Not to EatHemorrhoids What Not to Eat. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set consists of homeopathic drops, calming topical cream, and herbal supplement, formulated to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used safely for hundreds of years to support proper blood circulation, helping in reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Now they are all combined into this special Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood circulation, decreasing swelling and supporting healthy veins has been proven to alleviate the symptoms related to piles.
Click Here to Read More »
External hemorrhoids are the ones that are itchy and painful and really uncomfortable. If you experience external hemorrhoids you will see bright red blood on the toilet paper, or in the toilet bowl after a bowel movement.
Stop Hemorrhoids - Prevention For Piles is better than a Cure Piles or hemorrhoids are very irritating things to have. It makes you uncomfortable, and also causes a lot of itching and scratching. This itchiness and scratching then causes the skin around the anus to become very irritated, and also really...
There are Ways to Ease the Discomfort of Hemorrhoids
A sitz bath can help to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. It is suggested that you sit in a tub of warm water for fifteen minutes several times a day. When you wipe, instead of toilet paper utilize pads soaked with witch hazel. It is possible to get these pads with any drug store. Using any of the numerous over-the-counter hemorrhoid preparations will help to relieve the discomfort and itching.
Prolonged Periods of Both Standing, or Sitting can Aggravate Hemorrhoids
Forcing when you have a bowel movement is one of the chief reasons for them, and will certainly make them worse and even more painful. Don't do it. The cause of bowel irregularity may be not enough fiber in your diet. Take a fiber supplement.
Any Rectal Bleeding of Any Kind Should be Checked by Your Physician.
About the author:This article courtesy of http://www.hemorrhoid-answers.com.