Help With Hemorrhoids
Most of us over the age of 30 have at some point in time suffered from hemorrhoids. They are one of the most common medical ailments suffered by both men and women. Usually 80%of those who suffer with hemorrhoids are able to handle them with over the counter formulations and a few lifestyle changes. For others who suffer with external hemorrhoids surgery may be needed.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually symptom free.
- The most common symptom is blood seen covering the stool or on mouthwash.
- It's when these internal hemorrhoids prolapse to the outside of the anal sphincter that they become extremely painful and troublesome.
- Depending on the severity of your hemorrhoids you may be able to obtain relief with the following methods: A sitz bath.
- Sit in a few inches of warm water for fifteen minutes two to three times a day.
- When you wipe do not use toilet paper, use a pad or cotton ball moistened with witch hazel.
- You can purchase pre moistened pads in the drug store.
- You can use an over the counter cream to help decrease the burning and itching.
- Do not use it over the time specified by the manufacturer.
http://venaprohemorrhoidformula.com/hemorrhoids-symptoms : Hemorrhoids Symptoms There are a range of symptoms that may be presented in a person with ...
Some Hemorrhoids Must be Treated Surgically
There are several ways this is done. The first is a rubber band ligation where a band is placed around the hemorrhoid to stop the blood flow to it. The actual hemorrhoid withers away within a few days. Sclerotherapy is when a chemical solution is injected to shrink the hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoidectomy, where the hemorrhoid is surgically removed is generally used in severe cases.
- Other a lot more longlasting measures to help you prevent a recurrence of hemorrhoids are you can eat much more fiber.
- Take a fiber supplement on a daily basis.
- Drink a lot of water to help keep your stools gentle.
- Do not put off your urge to have a bowel movement.
- Do not sit for long periods of time on the toilet.
Please keep in mind that any rectal bleeding should be evaluated by a physician.
Crystal is a writer at utibloodinurine.info, a site about alternative natural health. Last year, Crystal worked as a advertising guru at a news web site. When she's not sourcing new content, Crystal loves painting and rafting.