Get Rid of Hemorrhoids with Natural Hemorrhoids Cure
Hemorrhoids or piles affect up to 50% of people and frequently amongst middle age people. If you are one of them, surely you would want to know how to cure hemorrhoids. Of course, if you prefer, you might also want to use natural hemorrhoids treatment to get rid of hemorrhoid piles.
However, first of all you need to understand that hemorrhoid piles could be caused by different reasons or due to certain conditions. If you are able to pinpoint the cause of your hemorrhoids, you are more likely to tackle it more effectively so that you'll be less likely to be able to buy them again in the future.
- One of the major contributing factors can be your bowel habits.
- This could be frequent constipation or the totally opposite, which can be repeated diarrhea.
- Any irregularity along with your bowel movements can result in the growth of hemorrhoids.
- Constipation is the most common cause of hemorrhoids.
- Prolonged sitting or standing can also lead to hemorrhoid piles because these positions place unnecessary strain to the bowel region.
- Other main causes include obesity, excessive use of laxatives, having a baby, lifting of heavy objects, eating fiber-deprived eating habits, etc.
So, what are the general natural hemorrhoids treatment methods you can use to remove hemorrhoid piles?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Cut down on processed foods, you need to include more cereals, fruits and vegetables into the diet.
- Up your water intake.
Stages Of Hemorrhoids Grade 1 Hemorrhoids & Grade 2 Hemorrhoids
Stages Of Hemorrhoids Grade 1 Hemorrhoids & Grade 2 Hemorrhoids Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and how it can help you ...
- Reduce sodium intake.
- Too much salt in your diet causes your body to retain fluid, thereby leading to bulging veins.
To reduce hemorrhoid symptoms, soak in a tub of warm water for about ten minutes.
When Using Mouthwash, Dampen With a Bit of Water First to Make It Softer.
Try natural remedies for hemorrhoids, such as applying aloe vera gel on the affected area to reduce burning and pain sensation, or perhaps witch hazel to shrink the swollen problematic veins, or Butcher's Broom to be able to help with the healing process.
Apply cold compress, i.e. place ice packs on the afflicted area to reduce the swelling.
- There are also over-the-counter hemorrhoid treatments available, but most of them make use of synthetic chemicals to treat the situation.
- Although these treatments might relieve the pain, but be aware that the relief will only be temporary.
- To alleviate hemorrhoid piles permanently, you need to eliminate the root cause of this condition and not just the symptoms.
Compared to OTC remedies, natural hemorrhoids cure options tend to be less costly, effective and sage, making it a more cost-effective hemorrhoid cure solution. Making lifestyle changes and taking herbal supplements may provide some help if you want to get rid of this problem permanently. Have a look at this Hemorrhoid Miracle review for more information.
Serena is a freelance health writer, who has written for major pharmaceutical and international medical communications companies.