Find out the types of hemorrhoids surgeries available for
Most hemorrhoids can be cured with normal and natural treatments. However, if the hemorrhoid persists, doctors will usually recommend surgery to remove the hemorrhoid lump. Generally you will not have to go for surgery in order to cure yourself of hemorrhoids. If a case is severe and seems to be persistent then hemorrhoid surgery is highly recommended.
The Different Types of Hemorrhoid Surgeries are:
Clot Removal It is a small type of external hemorrhoids surgery and can even be done in the doctor's office. The doctor will simply apply some anesthetic and then cut remove the clot out. The area are going to be tender for a while as the wound heals but the source of pain (the hemorrhoid) is going to be gone. Clot removal can be carried out with minimum minimal issues with an effective doctor and there is hardly any recovery time.
- Rubber Band Ligation This treatment is commonly used for prolapsed internal hemorrhoids.
- It is a simple treatment that could even be done in the particular doctor's office without any special preparation.
The Treatment is a Simple One
A small rubber band will be positioned around the hemorrhoid. This will cut off the blood flow to the hemorrhoid, causing it to be able to shrivel away. In the cases of multiple hemorrhoids, they are usually treated one at a time as well as only 1 hemorrhoid is treated every month.
Sclerotherapy Sclerotheray is Also Referred to as Injection Therapy
In thisThis procedure form of procedure is used for curing small internal hemorrhoids. A hardening realtor is injected into the hemorrhoids, causing a lack of flow. This may action will then lead to theshrivel the particular hemorrhoid shriveling.
- When compared to rubber band treatment, sclerotheraphy is better for multiple hemorrhoids just like it can be applied to multiple areas at once.
- However, it isn't as effective on larger hemorrhoids.
- Other complications may also occur, such as the development of sclerosed hemorrhoids.
- Nonetheless, these cases are rare.
- Infrared Coagulations This form of hemorrhoids surgery is used for smaller hemorrhoids (external or internal).
- Infrared light and electric current are used to burn off the hemorrhoids.
- This is achieved simply by aiming the infrared light at the bottom of the hemorrhoid, causing it to clot, then shrivel and finally recede.
You Can Eliminate The Pain From Hemorrhoids Never rush your bathroom time. Give yourself plenty of time to use the toilet, as the faster you rush, the harder you will push. Pushing can cause massive pain, swelling, as well as irritation of your hemorrhoids. Allowing the least amount of...
The just complication for this surgery is that a fewsome people feel some pain during the treatment due to the heat involved.
Difference Between Internal Hemorrhoids Versus External Hemorrhoids
http://www.c1spublishing.com/h1 Find out what the differences are between an internal hemorrhoid and an external hemorrhoid and some of the conditions ...
- Hemorrhoidectomy Hemorrhoidectomy is a form of laser surgery that is only used for the most severe cases of hemorrhoids cases.
- It is usually recommended for larger internal or external hemorrhoids which are extremely painful or itchy.
- During this process, the hemorrhoid is surgically removed under what about anesthesia ? usingwith either scalpels or laser.
- For this type of hemorrhoid surgery, you will usually need to be hospitalized and a recovery period will be necessary.
- The surgery recovery period generally lasts for about 3-10 days in the hospital and up to 4 weeks at home.
Improperly done improperly, hemorrhoidectomy can cause lead to problems such as severe pain, heavy bleeding, scarring and even an the inability to pass motion.
About the author:Get the natural hemorrhoids treatment at http://www.hemorrhoids-help.com/