Discovering a Great Hemorrhoid Treatment For You
Hemorrhoid treatment should include both a home treatment and a medicated treatment so that you can reduce your pain and itchiness and just be sure you don't make your hemorrhoids worse. Many people think they are treating their hemorrhoids when they get a good ibuprofen, but NSAIdS such as that will make your hemorrhoid bleed more. Follow these treatments if you want to alleviate your hemorrhoid soreness.
Start by Taking Some Steps that Will Stop Your Hemorrhoids from Worsening
This includes making use of soaps which are dye and fragrance free of charge. Massaging the anal area will make things worse. Instead, use moistened toilet paper and blot the area after using the bathroom. After you shower, pat dry lightly with a soft towel.
- Now that your hemorrhoids are certainly not obtaining worse, it's time to make use of hemorrhoid remedy that will relieve itching and pain.
- Soaking in the a sitz bath for about fifteen minutes at a time is one way to find relief.
- You can do this too many times a day.
- You can even heat a damp towel and apply it to the hemorrhoid area.
- Ice for ten min's, as well as a warm compress for an equal or slightly longer length of time is another way to relieve your pain and itching.
Natural Home Hemorrhoid Treatment
Suppositories are one of the best ways to treat hemorrhoids. Here's a home made recipe I found for myself that is non-toxic, inexpensive and works wonders!
- There tend to be over-the-counter drugs and ointments, as well as prescription treatments, that you can use to treat the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- When you buy an ointment, choose one that has 1% of hydrocortisone.
- This steroid medication can be used for up to two weeks to relive both itching and inflammation.
- Petroleum jelly and zinc oxide ointments are both good because they protect your skin and they are readily available in any store.
- You can also get suppositories and use those with regard to a week for alleviation.
- Surgery for hemorrhoids is the last resort and is only used when other forms of hemorrhoid treatment fail.
- Talk with your doctor if you believe you'll need surgery.