Combating Piles And Preventing Bleeding Stools
Piles are also known as hemorrhoids. These hemorrhoids are mostly swollen blood vessels which are found in or outside your posterior. These are caused mainly due to completely widened or sprained veins known as varicose veins. These veins can be found anywhere in the body, but it is the knee wherever it is mostly found.
There are two types of hemorrhoids one which is found within the anus known as internal hemorrhoid and the other found around the anus known as external hemorrhoid. These are common with all age groups including teens. Pregnant women are the ones who get affected by this, in particular.
- The size pile can be as small as a pea or as big as a grape.
- It is usually white in color and occasionally in addition, you run into blue color.
- One can suffer from internal and external pile at the same time, giving you a very hard time in your life.
- Some of the common and known reason for having piles is a result of stretching the time period to utilize the bathroom.
- This puts strain on your bowels which in long run turns out to be a very sad affair for you.
- Expecting also contributes to piles due to increasing pressure of the fetus in the abdomen and hormonal changes.
Constipation and Also Chronic Diarrhea are Also Causes of Piles
Having a family history of piles can be one of the other reasons. Sitting on cold and hard surfaces for a prolonged period of time and even status can result in piles formation. Overweight and people doing hard work can also are afflicted by this complaint.
Some of the Common Signs Regarding Piles are
Bleeding from the anus.
A Constant Pain as Well as Itchiness in Your Posterior
Discomfort while passing stools.
Blood in Your Stools
There can be severe complication if proper care is not taken once you have been detected for piles. There are chances of infection which may lead to a good abscess, formed around the rectum and anus. This kind of abscess causes lot of pain and swelling.
Hemorrhoids Natural Remedies : What Causes Hemorrhoids, Symptoms and How To Shrink Hemorrhoids Fast
Learn How To Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally in 2 Days! Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Permanently Without Surgery. CLICK HERE ▻▻▻ http://www.
There are some common work from home remedies which may be used for treatment of piles
Ice Packs on the Rear End, but Do Not Use the Ice Directly on the Skin
Proper Diet for a Smooth and Easy Way Out for the Stool
Thoroughly wash 3 to 4 figs and soak it overnight and have it first thing in the morning empty stomach. Again saturate Three or four figs each day to have it in the evening, continue this for 1 month.
- Mixture of 1 tsp fresh mint juice, 1 tsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Drink this combination three times a day for a painless relief.
Mash and boil 1 ripe banana in 1 cup of milk and drink this at least 2-3 times a day
Consumption of Buttermilk After the Dinner is Very Useful
Radish juice every morning and evening is also very good.
For tips on soil conservation methods, tiare flower and other information, visit the Gardening Central website.