Causes and Treatment of Hemroids or Hemorrhoids
Hemroids are embarrassing, painful and a terrible daily condition to have to deal with.
Do you know that hemorrhoids can be a life-threatening disease? If not treated in early stages then it can be really painful and need to be operated. Hemroids can occur in different types like internal, external, blood loss hemroids and others.
What Leads to Hemroids?
The main causes of hemorrhoids can be divided into two groups, namely that those are associated with our own lifestyle and that are based on our eating habits. Usually the common causes of hemroids include aging, bad eating habits, pregnancy and child birth, heavy lifting, heredity, severe coughing, forcing in the course of bowel movements.
- Another reason of event of hemorrhoids is the manner of moving the stool.
- Wrong habit of passing the stool like
- Not providing adequate time to pass stool - In this way the large intestine gets broken while passing the fecal waste.
- This results in rupturing of veins and is therefore harmful to the tissues which can lead to hemorrhoids.
Lack of liquid intake - Within the daily diet lack in sufficient water makes your stool dried out as well as hard which is the most prominent cause of hemroid.
Sudden Lifting of Heavy Weights
Hemorrhoids can also result in due to pulling weighty weights that put extra pressure on veins and tissue. But this is not found among those who use heavy weights in routine rather. It affects greater level in order to those people who are overweight or overweight.
Heart and Liver diseases- When the blood is pooled in and around the pelvic system, the enlargement of the veins may lead to Hemroids.
Easy Remedies of Hemroid
Complete understanding of Hemorrhoids and it is correct safeguards can help in the prevention of hemorrhoids. However, if it occurs, then there are some easy and successful treatments of hemroids:
- Is significant to include additional fiber in your diet and to drink plenty of water each day.
- This will prevent constipation which causes damage to your bowel muscles and make hemroids worse.
- There tend to be foods that tend to worsen hemroid signs and symptoms.
- The most common are nuts, coffee, alcohol and spicy food.
- If you notice another type of food making your hemorrhoids worse, abstain it for a few days to see if there is any positive impact.
Use ice on the location for 10 mins, follow with a warm, moist towel for 20 minutes to provide relief.
HEMORRHOiDS What are hemorrhoids ? What is the treatment for hemorrhoids ?
Visit : http://tinyurl.com/hemorrhoidsprevention Easy Method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 Hours, Already PROVEN By Thousands To Have Eliminated Pain ...
Other hemroids treatmeant involves rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation and surgical functioning.
- Is highly recommended that DO NOT IGNORE HEMROIDS In the early STAGES!
- One need to ask the doctor and get medication as soon as possible.