A Pain in the Butt - Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what do I have to do to relieve the discomfort? They are also known as piles and they are caused from too much pressure on the anal veins that can result in either external or internal hemorrhoids.
- Internal hemorrhoids have no lump outside the anal area that can be seen.
- While external hemorrhoids can be easier to see they can also be the most painful.
- There are many people in the world who are afflicted by hemorrhoids and mostly exist in people over the age of fifty.
- There are many ways to deal with hemorrhoids but one of the simplest techniques is the sitz bath.
- A sitz shower can actually experience again some of the discomfort and reduce the puffiness.
What is a sitz bath? It's really a bath where you sit in warm water that covers your buttocks and hips. The idea is the fact that sitting in the warm water will help more blood in order to reach the anal location which can help promote healing and also help with any discomfort from the hemorrhoids. It is a kind of hydrotherapy or water remedy for hemorrhoids.
You can Actually Buy a Sitz Bath Which is a Plastic Bath that Fits Over a Toilet
Nonetheless, using your bath tub is most likely the simplest way to have a sitz bath. Fill up your bath with warm water. You want that warm enough to be comfortable although not too hot. Again, the water needs to cover your buttocks and hips and it is recommended that you partially sleep the night rather than sit in the bathtub to relieve any pressure on the anal location.
You May Also Want to Add Some Aromatherapy Oils to the Water to Help You Relax
Choose your preferred oil but using Lavender, Melissa or Valerian Oil make for a great calming bath. Another good choice is adding epsom salts in order to the water which can be recommended by many practitioners. Epsom salts helps to draw toxins out of the body, lowers swelling and relaxes muscles. Too, epsom salt is also known for helping to relieve swelling and pain. Epsom salts can be purchased from most drug stores.
Hemroids Treatment And Hemorrhoid Causes-How To prevent And Treat Piles Most of us will experience hemorrhoid/hemroid symptoms in various degrees sooner or later in our lives. This ailment affects above 50% of people above the age of 50 years, it is quite common. However for most people that are affected by this...
- You will want to remain in the bath for about 20 or 30 units several times a week to promote healing.
- When you get out of the shower you will want to use a clean, cotton towel to dry the area.
- Make sure you don't caress but pat the area dry with the towel.
- If you like you can also let the area air dry which several practitioners recommend so you aren't causing any stress to the area again.
Hemroid treatment- treatment for piles and hemorrhoids
CLICK HERE http://tinyurl.com/hemorrhoid-treatment-here hemroid treatment treatment for piles hemroid treatments internal hemroid treatment best hemroid ...
- You looking for a natural and efficient remedy for hemorrhoids?
- What have you got to be able to lose?
- There are techniques that offer natural remedies without painful procedures and side effects that actually work.
- You will love the results but more importantly you will love how your body feels.
For more information on remedies for hemorrhoids, check out Tips for Hemorrhoid Settlement.